To enroll your elementary school aged student in ASP, the Enrolling Adult* will need to complete the following steps:
- Create a Parent Account by clicking on the Sign in Button at the top of this page. Then click on Create One Now and complete the steps
- Each child will need to be enrolled individually under the Enrolling Adult account
- Each child will need to have a contract under the Enrolling Adult account
- Your child will be enrolled automatically for every day ASP is in session. Each child will only be charged for actual days of attendance
Click the link for the Parent Guides below to help you with this process.
* The Enrolling Adult as defined by Cobb County School District Policy is the parent/guardian with whom the student resides and who enrolled the student in school.
NOTE: Contracts submitted by anyone other than the Enrolling Adult will not be accepted.
ONLINE PAYMENT INFORMATION: Online payments made with credit card and ACH/electronic check will be subject to a 4.75% processing/program fee. Cash or check payments may be made directly to your school’s program with no processing/program fee. Please see your school’s ASP Director for more details.
IMPORTANT: You must still follow the local school's transportation procedures when making changes to your child's transportation & bus schedule.
NEED HELP WITH ELEYO?
If you have questions about your account or invoice, please contact your school's ASP Director.